Load Flow Analysis Want us to call you
The objective is to perform power flow analysis and voltage drop calculations with accuracy and reliability. In this step we calculate bus voltages, branch power factors, currents and power losses. Load Flow Analyzer allows the user to compare numerous study cases at a glance in detail. Perform AC, DC, single-phase and three-phase load flow studies on your network concurrently, no hassle only results.
- To check the voltage profile at different voltage Switchgear bus for normal & contingency operating conditions & recommend suitable corrective action.
- To observe active/reactive power flow pattern to establish sufficiency/addition of Power factor correction devices.
- To check the adequacy of continuous ratings of various equipment's.
- To determine the system losses for optimization.
Scope of Study:
- Calculate the loading on transformers & Electrical Panels.
- On upon client requirment voltage profile for the facility can be done (Calculation of voltage drop, losses, etc.)
- Verify the transformer tap settings.
- Calculate kVar losses.
The utility wants to know the voltage profile
- the nodal voltages for a given load and generation schedule
From the load flow solution
- the voltage magnitude and phase angle at each bus could be determined and hence the active and reactive power flow in each line could be calculated
Standard And Regulations
To the extent possible the audit will follow all applicable standards (international)
All applicable standards (international)