Training & E- Learning
Arc Flash Training Want us to call you
To understand Arc Flash and related aspects.
By the end of the end of the session, the delegates should be able to:
- Understand Arcing fault magnitude
- Understand Device clearing time
- Understand Duration of arc
- Understanding Arc flash boundary
- Understanding about working distance during/after arc flash scenario.
- Understanding Limited approach boundary, restricted approach boundary, Prohibited approach boundary.
- Understanding about PPE
- Understanding about Arc flash study based on IEEE 1584 2002-2004
- Understanding about Arc flash study in compliance with NFPA® 70E 2015
This course is designed and customized for different level of hierarchy depending upon mutual understanding with client.
Method of teaching
- Hands on experience on ETAP
- Participant workbook
- Attendance certificate
The purpose of pre-assessment is to help assess your employee who has been nominated for Arc flash course to obtain information on participants’ knowledge, attitudes and practices upon entry into the training program.
- Participant will be conducted with a, post course evaluation for the course and instructor according to agreed format
- Instructor will conduct post course evaluation for the attendees and their response performance and cooperation during the course
- Certificate will be issued by passing theoretical and practical assessments depends on course requirement or by passing only theoretical
- Post course assessment passing score is 70% at Theoretical and 90% practical
- In case of failure to pass the theoretical test, Sparrow RMS will set it for a second time
- In case the participant didn’t pass the second time of assessment, they will have to re-attend and go through the same process again
- Instructors are responsible for marking both pre and post assessment according to standard answers
- Sparrow RMS is committed to provide at least 3 assessment for each course
Within 5 working days after completion of the training session, a report shall be sent to the Client summarizing the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.