Training & E- Learning
HAZOP Want us to call you
Objective of Hazop:
HAZOP studies, which are common in the industry, provide a means to systematically identify deviations from design, The Objective of HAZOP study is to identify the hazard and operability problems and to reduce the probability and consequences of an incident in the process facilities that would have a detrimental impact to the personnel plant, properties and environment.
The HAZOP study will cover every line and piece of equipment capable of producing an event that could lead to serious injuries or equipment damage
Scope of Study:
Scope of study will include all process and utility P&IDs forming the scope of the project, all interface P&IDs, outstanding items from the previous HAZOP study, Operating and control philosophy, vendor data etc.
The HAZOP will be conducted to examine the overall process design, searching for operating deviations and process interactions that can lead to hazardous situations or operability problems, which include:
- Review of the design and operation of process facility
- Safety and occupational Health Hazards to personnel
- Damage to equipment/asset/environment
- Operability/maintainability problems
- Plant non-availability/limitation and lack of product quality
- Environmental emissions
- Construction and commissioning hazards
- To identify all possible causes of deviations from normal operation that could lead to any safety hazard, environmental risk or operability problem
- Identification of hazards, possible causes and consequences and suggest recommendations for necessary changes/ alterations
- Critical examination of the process and the engineering intentions to assess the hazard potential or mal-operation or mal- function of individual items of equipment and the consequential effects on the facility as a whole.
Standard And Regulations
To the extent possible the audit will follow all applicable standards (international)
All applicable standards (international)