Training & E- Learning
HSE Induction Want us to call you
To create awareness among employees on health & safety and its related aspects and promote the HSE culture improvement
By the end of the end of the session, the delegates should be able to:
- Understand the management commitment to HSE requirements
- Understand health and safety aspects in organizations
- Understand different factors impacting health and safety in organizations
Health and safety in the workplace.
- HSE Duties and responsibilities expected from employees.
- Types of Emergencies at Workplace and Fire awareness.
- Overview of typical fire hazards and risks in a working environment.
- Manual handling awareness and impact.
- Ergonomics designing the workplace, equipment and task to fit the user.
- Noise and vibration, awareness of the long term damage noise and / or vibration causes.
- Risk assessment, to minimize risk and to comply with health and safety legislation.
- Hazardous substances.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Methods of reporting of unsafe act and/or condition
- Channels of incident/accident reporting
This course is designed and customized for different level of hierarchy depending upon mutual understanding with client.
- Participant workbook
- Attendance certificate
The purpose of pre-assessment is to help assess your employee who has been nominated for HSE Induction course to obtain information on participants’ knowledge, attitudes and practices upon entry into the training program.
- Participant will be conducted with a, post course evaluation for the course and instructor according to agreed format
- Instructor will conduct post course evaluation for the attendees and their response performance and cooperation during the course
- Certificate will be issued by passing theoretical and practical assessments depends on course requirement or by passing only theoretical
- Post course assessment passing score is 70% at Theoretical and 90% practical
- In case of failure to pass the theoretical test, Sparrow RMS will set it for a second time
- In case the participant didn’t pass the second time of assessment, they will have to re-attend and go through the same process again
- Instructors are responsible for marking both pre and post assessment according to standard answers
- Sparrow RMS is committed to provide at least 3 assessment for each courses
Within 5 working days after completion of the training session, a report shall be sent to the Client summarizing the output of the session in terms of satisfaction and knowledge gained when applicable.