HAZID Want us to call you
Objective of Hazid:
HAZID studies involve identification of hazards and the events, which may lead to risk to either people, Environment, Asset .The objective of Hazid is to identify the potential hazards and to reduce the probability and consequences of an incident in site that would have a detrimental impact to the personnel plant, properties and environment. HAZID is critical to safety duties and the safety report Employer must identify all major accidents and their related causes using a systematic and documented HAZID approach
Scope of study : It will depend on the particular project.
Benefits of Carrying out HAZID
- Identify opportunities for inherent safety
- Identify Fire, explosion, toxic release scenarios and measure to prevent it.
- Any special preparations required to be taken to handle these can be pre – planned.
- Any specific process modifications if required can be established at an early stage.
- Prepares the system & team, ready and confident to go ahead for commissioning. Avoids major surprises.
- Hazards involved in operating each equipments can be enlisted at the beginning, leading to better process mapping & better control in future to getting OSHAS / ISO approvals.
- The major benefit of HAZID is early identification and assessment of the critical health, safety and environmental hazards provides essential input to the project development decisions.
Standard And Regulations
To the extent possible the audit will follow all applicable standards (international)
All applicable standards (international)